Sam Parvin helps senior-level brand marketers to use music strategically and execute with ease, so that they are contributing value to their consumers and simultaneously creating a stronger brand. She is passionate about sharing her very specialized expertise in navigating the music licensing space to help people inspire the world through their marketing communications. She is a globally-awarded music supervisor for brands such as Coca-Cola, Maker’s Mark, Corona, and GMC.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Sam’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam’s website: https://parvin-music.com
- Barilla Pasta
What you will learn:
- Sam’s story (2:44)
- Why senior-level brand marketers should care about music (7:52)
- What’s the right music for your brand? (10:56)
- What value do you bring?
- Filling the music void (13:35)
- Targeting the right audience
- How effective is music?
- Industries that can benefit from incorporating music into their strategy (26:10)
- Be more effective in your music use (29:39)
- Putting music on the list
- Get in touch with Sam (33:01)
Sam Mentality – Quotes From the Show
“We need music in our world”
“Everybody feels connected to music”
“Have someone in charge of music from start to finish on your project”
“Meet your audience where they are”