No Scaling Problem is Too Big to Solve
No Scaling Problem is Too Big to Solve. Is your business relying entirely on referrals? Do you want to take it to the next level but you are wondering how and where to start? In this episode, we narrow down on scaling. We discuss what scaling is in relation to business, the challenges experienced while scaling, and most importantly the steps to take to achieve this.
We also discuss the roles played by team members in actualizing your business scaling plan. Listen in and find out the key drivers that will help you propel your brand to that next level. This episode will help you see your brand past your logo as you will realize a brand is more than just a logo.
We host an experienced strategic marketing executive with more than 30 years of building successful brands like Amerant, Endeavor, Insigneo, Lifeinvest, MISO, etc. She is a serial entrepreneur, mentor, advisor, mother of 4, and a passionate believer in the power of the right mindset to generate value while doing good. Please welcome Gabriela Pulido.
Key Time Codes
- Gabriela Pulido’s background(1:30)
- What is scaling? (2:51)
- Challenges businesses incur when they want to scale(3:58)
- Know your WHY and how to get there(5:29)
- Are there shortcuts to scaling(7:45)
- Does the business’s team influence scaling?(9:34)
- The hurdles encountered while scaling(11:05)
- Innovating ways to connect(12:12)
- Brands scaled to the next level by Gabriela Pulido(15:17)
- Key Drivers to scaling your business(18:59)
- Get in touch with Gabriela Pulido(22:01)