Our guest today is Thomas Skavhellen, co-founder of H3llo.com. Thomas also has a background in affiliate marketing. He has worked with a lot of the big brands and has won several industry awards for his impact on the marketing world.
Thomas has made it his mission to help a total of 50,000 entrepreneurs, athletes, industry experts, celebrities, and influencers to monetize their following in a better way. H3llo is the tool for this mission. This platform gladly welcomes any creator with an audience to help them monetize their knowledge and fame via personal video content.
Mentioned in This Episode
What you will learn:
- Who to target and how many people? (5:13)
- Challenges in the industry and the problem H3llo is solving (6:43)
- Who’s struggling?
- Coming up with ways to sell video messages
- Micro-influencer’s options before H3llo (14:27)
- Websites, ebooks, Youtube
- Lack of organization
- Do I need a big following to get on H3llo and promote my course? (17:57)
- Know your niche
- Connect with your followers
- Create content that will convert
Skavhellen Mentality – Quotes From the Show
“You need to niche yourself out and become an expert of something”
“Producing good content – that is my passion”
“The biggest market is the expert market”